Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

About Me




Arun Gopinathan

Age: 24
Lives in: Arlington, TX
Education: B.Tech (IT),  MS (Computer Science) [Currently Studying]
Post Graduate Institution : University of Texas at Arlington
Under graduate Institution: RMK Engineering College, (Affliated to Anna University)
Handed: Ambidextrous
Sun Sign: Cancer
Interests : Computers, Programming, Rubiks Cubing, Blogging

About Me

I'm a Computer Enthusiast who fell in love with Computers when I was in my 3rd Grade, from then my interest on Computers in increasing day by day. I love solving problems using computers.

I have worked in Linux, Windows and Mainframes, would love to work with MAC as well.

I hold a honors degree of Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH) in Information Technology(IT).

I worked as Systems Engineer in TATA Consultancy Services for 3 years. I have worked on developing Web Applications in AngularJS, HTML5, SASS, Bootstrap and also have worked in an ASP.NET web and web services development project. I have also worked on technologies like PHP, Java, JSP, Servlets, WordPress, DOJO, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID), Rational Application Developer (RAD), ILOG JRules and more. If you would like to get more details on the projects i have worked on, please see my linkedin profile (link given below)

I'm currently studying Master of Sciene (MS) in Computer Science (CS) in University of Texas at Arlington.

In my free time you can find me competing in Programming contests hosting sites like TopCoder, Hacker Rank, Code Forces etc, I invest some of my time to try new technologies and I also love to write in this blog.

Quick Links

Top Coder Profile - Arun.G
Linked In Profile - Arun Gopinathan
GitHub Profile - ArunGopinathan
Hacker Rank Profile - Arun_G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels